Basic purpose and objectives of the position:
- Responsible for managing the daily execution of Food & Beverage standards in the areas of Guest Satisfaction, Employee Excellence and Financial/Operational Results.
- Interact with other operational complexities such as a production kitchen environment which supports all F&B locations; a variety of styles of service within one complex that includes buffets, A la Carte service and banquet events.
Guest satisfaction objectives:
- Understand the Guest experience and facilitate the execution of Service Standards.
- Coach employees on service delivery, recognizing and breaking down barriers to providing great service, and holding employees accountable for those standards.
- Inspire the employees to seek ways to improve the Guest experience.
- Lead the effort to create new Guest Service processes and measurements.
These objectives will be achieved by:
- Develop and initiate actions based on Guest data and opportunities to improve the Guest experience with activities such as incentive programs for up-selling products and services;
- Coach employees to provide exceptional Guest service;
- Actively solicit Guest feedback by having direct contact with guest through table touching while managing the floor during hours of operation and drive quality through operational improvements;
- Ensure employees participate in Company and Department service initiatives such as suggestive selling and safety programs;
- Proactively ensure Guest satisfaction through the timely resolution of Guest concerns
- Help develop and actively implement Company and Department initiatives such as new marketing efforts, new restaurant concepts, Kids program, holiday events and Special Celebrations;
- Acting as a role model during Guest/Client interactions.
Employee Excellence Objectives:
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve our employee’s experience by actively communicating developmental opportunities and new ways to reward & reinforce positive performance
- Ensure team complies with all Company, State and Federal codes, policies and programs such as Food Safety, HACCP, and TIP’s program for responsible alcoholic beverage service
- Provide regular balanced performance feedback to employees and executing employee documentation and performance documentation in compliance with Company guidelines
- Attend all mandatory training experiences and actively seeking out developmental opportunities and encouraging employees to attend required training for their areas
- Foster employee development by ensuring proper tools and resources are available and communicated to employees
- Sustain employee retention programs and ensure appropriate follow-through on work connected with New Hire Orientation/On-Boarding and departmental training programs