Join The Reserve Club Team as a Greenskeeper
No Experience Needed!!!
We will train you if you enjoy being outdoors and do not mind manual labor. Woodside Communities is looking for energetic individuals to maintain our golf courses.
MUST have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Pay is competitive with industry standards. We also provided full benefits (medical, dental, vision), free lunches, and free golfing privileges.
Essential Duties of the position are as follows:
· Performs general landscape maintenance.
· Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming, and mowing.
· Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Able to work in hot conditions.
· Regularly stands.
· Works outdoors.
· Hot climate.
· Occasionally climbs.
· Lifts to 50 pounds.
· Occasionally lifts to 100 pounds.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· We offer medical benefits
· Golf privileges
· Some lunches provided
· Full-time hours available