Join Our Team as a Greenskeeper
Woodside Development is seeking qualified individuals to join our team! We are currently looking for an entry-level Greenskeeper to assist in the care and maintenance of our golf facilities. A valid Driver’s License is required.
– No prior experience required.
– Work days vary. 6:00 AM start time.
Benefits: Golf privileges, health insurance, and lunch is provided.
– $10 to $11/hour with a pay review following 90 days of successful employment
Key Initial Duties Include:
– Rake bunkers
– Prune and weedeat facilities
– Walk mow greens
– Use backpack mower
– Lay sod and pinestraw
– Use backpack blower and flymow
– Other duties as assigned
This Job Is:
– A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
– A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
– A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
– Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma