Join Our Team as Vice President of New Homes Sales and Construction
Basic Job Responsibility: Direct and manage the new home sales and building process for customers and the Company from concept, sale and start through completion and close. Oversee the home sales process to ensure sales production and excellent customer service throughout the homebuilding process. Represent the Company and Woodside Plantation at all times with professionalism, enthusiasm, integrity, truthfulness and knowledge.
- Lead the company’s home building sales efforts with direct customer contact and sales staff interaction to procure sales.
- Develop good professional rapport with customers to establish and guide them to the appropriate home plan, features and timing for consistently profitable home building projects.
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of professional materials to assist homeowner’s plan, design and contract for construction of their dream homes, to include the management, preparation and coordination of pricing and cost estimates; home plan design and modifications; lot selection and layout; and contract document preparation.
- Works with real estate sales community (both Corporate and Independent) to work and expand our database of potential customers, communicate with sales prospects and provide the appropriate information necessary to procure sales.
- Oversee the Selections process. Establish the virtues of the ADC in enhancing the homebuilding process and experience. Manage the selections process to ensure timely selections and excellent customer service during this process.
- Develop long term customer relationships and generate referral sales.
- Attend and professionally represent Company at sales and referral events.
- Excellent personal, sales and organizational ability.
- Capable of successfully working simultaneously within the sales, design and cost components of the home building business.
- Functional understanding of the homebuilding process including estimating and plan design.
- Ability to interface with customers and develop lasting relationships to foster future referrals.
- Adept with numbers and basic functional capability with Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to interface with customers.
- Able to read and interpret house plans
This is a base salary PLUS commission position with a cellphone allowance.
We are located in Aiken, SC. Relocation assistance.